Once you start to look for the different oscilloscopes on the market and find some that you like, you are probably going to want to look at all of the various accessories that you might need or want, as well. Plenty of great options are available. Here are a few of them.
• Oscilloscope Adapters – you can find many different types of adapters for your oscilloscope, some of which will make the waveform appear differently. Other adapters may offer different channels or USB compatibility.
• Oscilloscope Battery Packs & Chargers – since your scope is going to need to have a power source, it means that you are going to need batteries and a charger. Most of the scopes that you buy are going to come with a battery and charger, but buying more to have on hand is usually a good idea.
• Oscilloscope Cables – another item that you will probably want to have extra of are the cables that you will be using with the scopes. These, along with the probes, are going to be vital for your device.
• Oscilloscope Cases & Bags – of course, you are going to need to have a bag if you plan to carry your device. A great bag or case is going to help you store the item securely, as well.
• Oscilloscope Modules – to add more functionality to devices, modular components that one can switch are an option for some of the oscilloscopes on the market today.
• Oscilloscope Mounting & Holding Devices – mounting the scope to a bench or cart could be a good idea. Proper holding devices are another option that you could choose based on the scope you are using and how you are using it.
• Oscilloscope Probe Accessories – it is possible to find different tips for probes, as well as cases for them, which can be helpful when it comes to organization.
• Oscilloscope Probes – the probes come in a number of different styles, and you will find that different probes are going to work better for different applications. Always know what you need before you begin a job. It may be a good idea to have several different probes in your case so you are ready for anything. You will certainly be able to find the probe that is right for your application.